Volvo or Scania?

djlemma2103

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Volvo fan, I rode in it most of the time in real life. It may have that sentimental feeling. Then I rode in Magnum (tandem and the rest is semi trailer trucks), an old Scania, Daf XF,  old Stralis, oh and MAN TGX or TGA don't remember now, but those are no, no. Every Renault is a big fkn NO, Iveco too and MB too (their transmission) I was very young when I rode in those trucks. But in ETS I rather drive new Scania because it looks better. But I swap it sometimes. lol for a guy who never drove a truck with trailer I rode in many trucks :D ( when I think about it I feel now like some whore lol) well in my driving license C test I drove MAN TGL. (that was 2 years ago)

Hello Dear @djlemma2103

I'd like to comment on this. First of all these two brands ; Volvo & Scania , the most beautiful trucks of the game. But if we come to choice , I have this comment. Volvo has a big deficiency. What? How? So that , Scania has a Mighty Griffin Pack DLC. But volvo doesn't have such a thing. A major shortcoming , but not done. That way , scania , of course. But ıf they are made a volvo tuning pack dlc , everthing changes. I'm sure of that. We can support for that. We can suggest.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

6 hours ago, DarkOwl said:

Hello Dear @djlemma2103

I'd like to comment on this. First of all these two brands ; Volvo & Scania , the most beautiful trucks of the game. But if we come to choice , I have this comment. Volvo has a big deficiency. What? How? So that , Scania has a Mighty Griffin Pack DLC. But volvo doesn't have such a thing. A major shortcoming , but not done. That way , scania , of course. But ıf they are made a volvo tuning pack dlc , everthing changes. I'm sure of that. We can support for that. We can suggest.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Yes obviously, if they are made a Volvo Tuning Pack DLC, everthing changes. I'm sure of that! Can you suggest that?:)

Scania has the tuning pack, so Scania for now but i would really like a Volvo tuning pack!

Dedicated Trucker

76561198261703496.png

I like both however with the Scania's extra torque it does help when start - stopping all the time or when driving up and down hills, the Scania is also more stable at higher speeds. Having said this I like the look of the Volvo and if they were to release a tuning pack for it then I would definitely drive them more often.  

Archived