Blockers

happy_trucking_ets2

Question

Hello,

I have played alot of ets2mp and have encountered alot of people blocking the road  ingame. 

And they get a suitible punishment, when I record and report them on the website, but the problem is not solved at that point when playing the game.

Pm'ing game moderators is sadly not possible, so players are stuck, waiting until a game moderator comes to the rescue.

I understand why normal players can't pm game moderators (since they will probably get alot of spam), but is there a way ingame to 'ask' a game moderator for help? 

Thank you

7 answers to this question

Hey!

You could use the in-game report function. You can use it by pressing TAB, then right-clicking to get the cursor, select the player, and click on "Report Player". However, if no Game Moderator sees this report or there are too many, the report will get closed automatically after some minutes.

Then you have no other way than reporting by video.

~ MrJonton01

Hello, @Happy Trucking ETS2!

It's not so easy for them.

They have hundreds of reports that they have to resolving in every day.

If you have problems with a player, you will help with the topics below.

Best regards,

@FreakyBodyX!

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello, 

1 hour ago, Happy Trucking ETS2 said:

Pm'ing game moderators is sadly not possible, so players are stuck, waiting until a game moderator comes to the rescue.

I understand why normal players can't pm game moderators (since they will probably get alot of spam), but is there a way ingame to 'ask' a game moderator for help? 

Thank you

I understand your frustration. However,

There is not a option to tag/dm a Game Moderator for help in-game. Remember, there are only so much Game Mods that have perms on ETS2. With that in mind, they can't be everywhere watching you 24/7 they have other things to do outside of TruckersMP. The best and only thing as a TruckersMP "Member" record & report on the TruckersMP website. Yes, a Game Mod will eventually claim your report. 

Regards,

☆Arctic Wolf☆

Stay happy and safe

Thank you everyone for your participation with all your great answers!

Since the question has been answered, I will now move this to the appropriate section :) 

//locked + moved to solved 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x