Account punishment / Question

SkyMas7er23

Question

Hello,

I would like to know something - now I have some bans in my punishment history (from ETS2). Soon my friend gifted me the ATS. The question is: If I have like 5 bans from ETS2 alone, and I have one ban from the ATS servers, will the account be banned for permanent, or the bans are "per-game" only?

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Yes. However, the ban history over 1 year will not count to the 6 active bans = permanent.

So you have two options:

1. Stay away from both games until your ban history cooled down if you don't know how to really drive a truck

2. Behave yourself, don't ask for the ban anymore.

You can still enjoy Single Player mode though.

Hello @SkyMas7er23, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello again, I see that you confirmed above that your problem has been
resolved, I will be moving this topic to the solved topics section.

Thank you all for help! ^_^

// Closed and moved to solved.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021