[POLL] Your daily driving route in ETS2MP

Poll section  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Daily Driving Routes (Popular 1x1 road only)

• Calais to Duisburg (C-D)
    • Bergen to Oslo (North, GPS)
    • Bergen to Oslo (South, Alternative)
    • Zurich to Milano (Milano Mountain Pass)
    • Parma - Livorno (Hardest road in the game)
    • Limoges - Montpellier (Through the towns and trees)
    • Bern to Torino (B-T Road)
    • Torino - Clermont-Ferrand
    • Stuttgart - Koln
    • Frankfurt - Praha
    • Praha - Munich
    • Other 1x1 road (please let me know I will add under this option)
    • Bergen - Stavanger
  2. 2. Road preference?

3. 3. Which server?

Unless you are driving alone, I think everyone have their preference on which road they usually drive on.

Since 1.32 is out, you can quick travel to any garages (if you already bought it) with your empty trailer to pick up cargo. So basically you can go everywhere you want.

If you want to try some new roads, you can just quick travel to the nearest garage and save your time to drive there.

Gradually, you should find some place you feel comfortable driving there. So this is the post that you could share where you personally like to drive.

Some 1x1 roads are not listed here. If you want to make them vote-able please post the road name (or you can name it) I will add them to the choice.

It is a very good and very comfortable update for any beginner in multiplayer, I dreamed of having my own trailer and take it when you want to also and where you want, I think the best update, me excited and bought more dlc.

1.32 returned you the emotion to the game, are several updates and most beautiful roads and trucks with best aspects.

Hello there,

Personally i don't really have an area i drive on daily, but when i can i do like to drive on the CD road.

The road from Parma to Livorno sounds interesting though, imma check it out later today.

I mostly prefer the roads in Italy and Scandinavia as i think those look amazing and are really fun to drive on while checking out the scenery.

I drive mostly on EU2 as that is the server where almost all the other players are.

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

I lead most of the time in Scandinavia.

I like the roads very much.

If, for example, I am bored, I am also going to Calais - Duisburg.

As a server, I really like to play on EU2.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

13 out of 16 drive C-D and all of us plays on EU2 ... But as expected.

---

1 hour ago, TimeTimes said:

The road from Parma to Livorno sounds interesting though, imma check it out later today.

I don't have a favorite road. I like diversification and therefore drive on the whole map, but I have some preferences.

For example, I like roads with serpentines, scenic roads (e.g. Scandinavia) and the reworked roads with their now more realtistic interchanges. So, basically I prefer everything that isn't just going streight for hours.

10 hours ago, Drawen said:

ATS should be the poll

I rarely play ATS so I don't know much about it ...

5 hours ago, Drawen said:

Duisburg-Calais road and Bergen-Stavanger route

Sure I will add this one into the list.

Archived