What is the rotation of your steering wheel?

FBTC - Raaphael

G27 - 900, because, as you say, it is more realistic.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

I have been using the Logitech Driving Force GT for a while now, I believe since like 2011. However, in the early days of playing ETS2, I never knew how to set my wheel up correctly, so I always was steering with like 180 degrees. I believe I discovered how to put it to 900 degrees only like a year ago, but that's what I'm using right now. It's pretty nice.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

G27, so..."900".

All of the Logitech "G" wheels actually only go up to 890-895 degrees (I don't know about the driving force GT, I just know all of the G wheels are almost exactly identical on the inside (meaning the insides of the G29/G920 are no better than the ones on the inside of the G27), you can push the wheel up to 900, but theres resistance no matter what settings you have in either the logitech profiler or in games, but I assume it is only used for calibration when you plug the wheel in/start up the computer with it plugged in. (The wheel uses that space when calibrating)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived