[TPH] Last King

Question

19 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, erkandurmaz said:

sorun ?

resim.png

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

Dear LastKing,

I'm going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" section is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for help related stuff or questions.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to Help.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello @LastKing,

Some great answers have been given here, please let us know by replying to this topic if your issue has been resolved or if you're still in need help!

We await your reply :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

On 09.10.2018 at 18:42, LastKing said:

Oyun çökmeleri yaşıyor musunuz? 

Open the game once as a singleplayer (steam Launch with DirectX-64bit), then enter the game from the launcher.

If the problem does not improve;
After you have made a backup of the config.cfg file in My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2, delete it and try again