FAKE POLİCE CARS

Hawkmusen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2018 at 3:31 AM, Charger440 said:

I'm not real sure where your "fake painting" came from so I'm not real sure how to interact with that. Maybe you referring to the fake, fake cops?  Not sure.

I think the topic, 'Fake Police Cars" could have more than two meanings:check:

First, it means someone who tries to act like an admin.

e.g. A try for blocking or controlling traffic flow, Acting as a moderator, Inappropriate use of in-game tag...

Second, it means someone who tries "fake painting" to imitate a police car.

e.g. Blue-white coordination painting...

Then the fake cop comes a long and says " banned, 1 w for paying like your us." The guy laughs, goes to play somewhere else while the fake cop and reporters think they just saved the world.

Do you really care about what the fake cops say?

It's really useless one. you don't need to care what they say. 

It could make you a little bit annoyed, but that's all. There's nothing more than that.

And actually, not only the fake ones but everyone could say just like that. I've seen lots of players who shout, "you are banned", "3days ban!", "perma ban"...etc...

It is not a rare one, but a normal/common one.    

What they say is nothing but just typed by their keyboards. It doesn't have any "real" effects at all

In conclusion, most people usually do not report someone you mentioned above, just because he or she said like that.

And the people who report troublemakers(including fake ones) wouldn't think they saved the world but think they saved our rules and made the TMP much better:mellow:

It's up to you. You want to keep seeing fake, fake cops, keep reporting it. If it wasn't fun, they wouldn't do it.

What exactly do you want to tell me? :thinking:

I don't understand why you keep pushing me just like that.

I made it clear that I've never wanted the things like what you've said.

It seems like you don't like the TMP's reporting system or reporting itself

I believe that the fake cops would not try to imitate real ones anymore if we keep reporting them. :RIP:

And I'm sure that at least, it is much better to report than just to keep watching or blame.

No reports(or a sign, "No reports") encourages and makes them more fun.

Last but not least, I hope that you'd not blame even someone who struggles to make the TMP better by "reporting":Tru:

On 10/9/2018 at 3:59 PM, Drawen said:

Usually our newly started Game friends and the younger ones start to wander through the fake police modifiyesi I am obviously uncomfortable and banning fans of what do you think?

I absolutly understand your position. I'm annoyed too from those pilot-cars painted like police-cars and allways haviong their orange beacons on while driving at highspeed over C-D or elsewhere. :o Sometimes they even brakecheck you or are pushing you off the road. :( About the painting on their cars you can't do anything i believe. But when they act like admins/moderators you can report them, ingame and with videoreport. Also when there are 25+ people near you and they drive with beacons you can report them ingame and they get kicked normally. When they drive to fast and are creating crashes/blockings and so on, videoreport and they get banned in the normal case. For those things I can only say: "Allways recording guys!" I record with GeForce. It gives a nice tool there where you can select a button and when you press it, it will save the last 2min. or so. Just how you are configuring it. You can also say which quality and much more. I have high quality and 1min. Otherwise I would spam my computer with videos from those morons. ;) I just like it how you can press the button and in my case its saving the last 1min. I can only say, USE IT!! :) 

Sincerely Rapido

If you found this comment useful, then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

42 minutes ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

Pozisyonunu kesinlikle anlıyorum. Polis arabaları gibi boyanmış pilot otomobillerden de çok rahatsız oluyorum ve her zaman CD veya başka yerlerde yüksek hızda sürerken turuncu ışıklarını yakıyorlar. :O Bazen seni korurlar ya da seni yoldan çıkarırlar. :( Arabalarındaki resim hakkında, inandığım her şeyi yapamazsın. Ancak, yöneticiler / moderatörler gibi davrandıklarında, bunları, oyun içi ve video raporlamayla bildirebilirsiniz. Ayrıca, yakınınızda 25'den fazla kişi bulunduğunda ve işaretçilerle sürdüklerinde, onları oyuna ekleyebilir ve normal bir şekilde tekmeleyebilirsiniz. Hızla ilerlediklerinde ve çökmeler / engellemeler oluşturduklarında vb., Video kaydı ve normal durumda yasaklanırlar. Bu şeyler için sadece şunu söyleyebilirim: "Allways guys!" GeForce ile kayıt yapıyorum. Orada bir düğme seçebileceğiniz ve bu düğmeye bastığınızda güzel bir araç verir, son 2 dakika kaydeder. ya da öylesine Sadece nasıl yapılandırıyorsunuz? Ayrıca hangi kaliteyi ve daha fazlasını söyleyebilirsiniz. Yüksek kalitede ve 1 dk. Aksi takdirde bilgisayarımı bu moronlardan gelen videolarla spam ederim. ;) Sadece düğmeye bastığınızı ve benim durumumda son 1 dakikayı kaydetmeyi seviyorum. Sadece, KULLANABİLİRSİNİZ! :) 

Saygılarımla Rapido

Bu yorumu faydalı bulduysanız, lütfen oy verin. Teşekkür ederim!: D 

He went on to record with my GeForce started. :)

@Flindix That's why it's always a good idea to have some gameplay video recording software running when you play TMP in EU#2. You could have recorded those idiots and get them banned for sure with a web report. Most people know that 99% of the in-game reports are lost because there are too many and game moderators can't cope with all of them.

So, let me see if I understand this. There are so many reports that admins (fake police cars) can't keep up them? If that is true, the system is for sure flawed.

Second, you are playing a game about fake trucking, you get pulled over and blocked by fake, fake cops. You then let them block you and they ask for your fake BOL?

Wow, I'm kind of at a loss for words here.

I would actually like to see one of those fake, fake cops block me. I haven't seen one yet as I don't play much for fear of being banned for some crazy reason while it seems we have real terrorists driving fake, fake police cars.

Guest Bruce T.
On 10/15/2018 at 9:14 AM, Hinter said:

Hey, :D
for me this is not a problem as long as they follow the rules.
if then they act like a game moderator, like moderate the traffic etc... then you have the right to report him.

That's it.  :);)

On 10/19/2018 at 3:55 AM, Lucy* said:

What exactly do you want to tell me? :thinking:

I don't understand why you keep pushing me just like that.

I made it clear that I've never wanted the things like what you've said.

It seems like you don't like the TMP's reporting system or reporting itself

I believe that the fake cops would not try to imitate real ones anymore if we keep reporting them. :RIP:

And I'm sure that at least, it is much better to report than just to keep watching or blame.

No reports(or a sign, "No reports") encourages and makes them more fun.

Last but not least, I hope that you'd not blame even someone who struggles to make the TMP better by "reporting":Tru:

I'm not sure what you think I am pushing you to do.

I have also made it perfectly clear that I do not like the reporting system.   It has many flaws in it.  From the idea that anyone can report anyone else for anything at any given time to the favortism that is shown in the results in of those complaints.

Another thing I have made clear is there are no real cop cars in this game.  There are only real, fake cars and the fake, fake cars.  From the videos I have seen and the actions taken, I'm not sure there is much difference in the drivers of the two types of cars.

This outfit is funded, from what I can tell, largely by donations yet that is constantly placed in jeopardy by the flawed reporting system.  Would you donate $25, $50 or even $100 to a platform that you could literally be removed permanently from tomorrow?

I don't know anyone that would.  Yet, with some of the open ended rules in place, it's quiet possible.  I know of one instance, where some one was reported  and lets just say based on the video alone, there was no reason for the outcome of that report.  There is another report of the same type of incident in which the offender, caught on video, will never see an "outcome" of that action.  So, no, I don't agree with the reporting system.

It's the equivalent of little Johnny and his friend playing in a sandbox and the two of them going to tell little Johnny's mother about the third little buy that was just trying to pay.   You can enjoy the reporting system, that's perfectly fine, but just remember little Johnny's mom breaks the rules just as often as the third little boy in the sandbox.

2 hours ago, Drawen said:

Niye ya? Sorun nedir?

custom mod parts which affect the physics of the vehicle, or the sound of the vehicle, will result in a kick. Custom "addon" parts such as steering wheels, light bars and similar are still permitted. This auto-kick applies to any save edited parts that include a "/home" prefix, not to default in-game parts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dziada locked this topic

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived