• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2018 at 10:03 PM, Drawen said:

Without rear impact what should be punished this is my opinion

What?

On 10/13/2018 at 10:03 PM, -OZ4N- said:

The police vehicle they use in the game so they  be the police

So. if I put you in a NASCAR uniform, does that make you a NASCAR driver?

My point is this.  It's just a game   Games come and games go.  The older this game gets the less people will play it and the less people there will be to play with.  

You don't have to report every little thing you see.  You can just sit back and enjoy the game.  

Anyone of us that has played the game for any amount to time has millions of dollars in the game.  Someone totals your truck, who cares.  You'' make enough profit in one day to replace the truck three times over.

Just enjoy the game and let people be.  Trust me, it will not kill you.

4 hours ago, Drawen said:

I'm talking about the video you're talking about at least 150 reports I'm saying, knowing multiplication troll outside all the penalties are correct.

Not really sure what you mean.  Are you agreeing with me?  Not agreeing?  Even talking about the same video? 

2 hours ago, kubb said:

Ez report and ez ban if they had police skin :)

If you need to stop having fun to take time out to report something that some how looks like a fake, fake police car you really need to decide if you enjoy playing a game or reporting people.  

6 hours ago, Charger440 said:

Not really sure what you mean.  Are you agreeing with me?  Not agreeing?  Even talking about the same video? 

If you need to stop having fun to take time out to report something that some how looks like a fake, fake police car you really need to decide if you enjoy playing a game or reporting people.  

I am reporting only in game dude :D 

^I'm guessing you are the only person in the world that is not nervous when you see a cop or one is following you regardless of doing anything wrong or not. 

"Driving in an unsafe manner" is open ended and can be used to cover anything they want.

Now as far as the "acting like an admin" goes, the closest they can get to that is a two tone car with hazard lights.  They do this to get a rise out people and I bet they are never disappointed. There is always at least one of you ready to do exactly what they want. You think you really did something by trying to get them banned and they are laughing because they got you fired up. So, you want people to continue playing like they are fake cops, keep reporting them, they love it....  SMH...

Hello, @Charger440:)

Thanks for your reply, but I want you to remember this.

At least for now, even "fake painting" is a valid right, and it could also be a way to express someone's personality.

Of course, you also have the right to blame something or someone.

And, I think you are misunderstanding something.

1 hour ago, Charger440 said:

you want people to continue playing like they are fake cops, keep reporting them, they love it....  SMH...

I've never said or wanted something like you mentioned above.

And someone would be reported or punished because of his or her behavior, not because of his or her fake painting.

I just wanted to say the fact/truth and share my opinion. :check:

Thank you.

^I'm not real sure where your "fake painting" came from so I'm not real sure how to interact with that. Maybe you referring to the fake, fake cops?  Not sure.

I understand that you are reporting them for their actions. However, no one would go through all the trouble to make their car look like that knowing only the fake cops are supposed to have fake cop cars and they will probably be banned without knowing that in the mean time, the chat will blow up with things like "ban him! He's being a fake, fake cop and it's hurting me!" I can picture them laughing the whole time. Then the fake cop comes a long and says " banned, 1 w for paying like your us." The guy laughs, goes to play somewhere else while the fake cop and reporters think they just saved the world. :)

It's up to you. You want to keep seeing fake, fake cops, keep reporting it. If it wasn't fun, they wouldn't do it. 

Theres a mod they can use which is client side only which allows them to use the police skin & lights...you will just see a blue & white pilot car with orange beacons...ignore them! Some people have a blank name ( just spaces ) & a red tag to impersonate admins, just ask them to log in & type ( if its an admin they will appear red in chat ).

my car looks like a met police dpg arv but i dont go around pulling people over so its fine! 

@Charger440 Until reckless drivers or trolls destroy their driving once, and twice, and over again... How is that enjoyable? I've found stupid players playing "Police" with their stupid cars, trying to make me pull over, calling me to stop my truck. I'd just keep driving, ignoring them. If they decided to keep it at "Screaming and BS'ing", nothing happened. But if they decided to cut me off, push my truck, block my path... Record and web Report for trolling. Without any notice in the game. Why warn them? They'll know soon enough... I always try to enjoy my drives, but that depends also on others showing some respect. People in fake police cars are usually trolls or simply idiots that didn't bother reading the rules, in any case, they deserve to be banned if they are disturbing other players.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Charger440 Until reckless drivers or trolls destroy their driving once, and twice, and over again... How is that enjoyable? I've found stupid players playing "Police" with their stupid cars, trying to make me pull over, calling me to stop my truck. I'd just keep driving, ignoring them. If they decided to keep it at "Screaming and BS'ing", nothing happened. But if they decided to cut me off, push my truck, block my path... Record and web Report for trolling. Without any notice in the game. Why warn them? They'll know soon enough... I always try to enjoy my drives, but that depends also on others showing some respect. People in fake police cars are usually trolls or simply idiots that didn't bother reading the rules, in any case, they deserve to be banned if they are disturbing other players.

You are the first person I have seen post a legitimate complaint. If they are really going to that extent to intentionally disrupt someone's game I could see it.

However, I have been watching I lot of recorded play and you wouldn't (or maybe you would) believe the stupid stuff people get banned for.  For example, passing in a passing zone without cutting anytime off or hitting anyone. 

Also, I'm still not sure why you would pull over for the fake cops. Real fake or fake fake, doesn't really make sense to me.

Archived