FAKE POLİCE CARS

Hawkmusen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They feel like a cop. I don't feel uncomfortable. But some of them turn off the road with the fake police vehicle. They act like. They're really disturbing.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Hello Dear @Eternal

I would like to say my opinion. First of all , you shouldn't feel uncomfortable first. Because you can easily separate them from the game moderators. How? Game moderators have blue warning lights. Also they have a siren. They often use a police car. Their name is red when they login , name , not tag. They always follow the rules and you will notice it. Because the car drivers , members , do not follow the rules. Let's examine the players in short. They have orange warning lights. But they don't have a siren. They can't use a police car. Use only the pilot car. This way , you can notice the game moderators. Safe drive!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

14 minutes ago, DarkOwl said:

Merhaba Sevgili @Eternal

Ben fikrimi söylemek isterim. Her şeyden önce, önce kendinizi rahatsız hissetmemelisiniz. Çünkü onları oyun moderatörlerinden kolayca ayırabilirsiniz. Nasıl? Oyun yöneticileri mavi uyarı ışığı var. Ayrıca sirenler var. Sık sık bir polis arabası kullanırlar. İsimleri, giriş yaptıklarında, etiketlendiklerinde kırmızıdır. Her zaman kuralları izlerler ve farkedersiniz. Çünkü araba sürücüleri, üyeler kurallara uymuyor. Oyuncuları kısaca inceleyelim. Turuncu uyarı ışıkları var. Ama sirenleri yok. Polis arabası kullanamazlar. Sadece pilot araba kullanın. Bu şekilde oyun moderatörlerini fark edebilirsiniz. Güvenli sürüş!

En İyi ve Saygılarımızla

DarkOwl

My beautiful brotherI know that. the game disrupts usually these types of road cuts, traffic controls, etc.

22 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

O zaman kayıt ve rapor et. Bu, trolling veya en azından, yönetimin taklit edilmesi olarak görülebilir. Birkaç yasakdan sonra, yollarını değiştirecekler ya da ...

If I report it, they won't be banned they're going to ban us so we can report it.

Hello there,

If someone is driving a pilot car which looks like a police car i'd say, don't pay attention to it. If they're just driving they aren't breaking any of the rules and just having fun.

However, if they start acting like moderators (Telling people what to do or even blocking roads) you can always try to record it and make a report in here: https://truckersmp.com/reports 

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

i have noticed some users using MP/Trucks at the front of their name like admins do but i submit video and let the admins decide. Some people try to make their cars look like police cars but they are not doing anything wrong. Like said above if their not trying to act like an admin let them carry on their merry way

1 minute ago, -=BBB=-Darkangel said:

admins gibi adlarını MP / Trucks kullanan bazı kullanıcılar fark ettim ama ben video gönderin ve yöneticilerin karar vermesine izin verin. Bazı insanlar arabalarını polis arabalarına benzetmeye çalışırlar ama yanlış bir şey yapmazlar. Yukarıdaki gibi bir yönetici gibi davranmaya çalışmıyorlarsa, onların neşeli yollarına devam etmelerine izin verin

i am against it because they try to act as an administrator

I have been doing a lot of research in the last week or so and I got to tell you...

There is an amazing amount of reporting done in the game, do you really need to plot who to report in the forums s well?

This is an interesting game, but at the end of the day, that's what it is. a game.  Just get in your trucks, haul your loads and have fun.

1 minute ago, Charger440 said:

I have been doing a lot of research in the last week or so and I got to tell you...

There is an amazing amount of reporting done in the game, do you really need to plot who to report in the forums s well?

This is an interesting game, but at the end of the day, that's what it is. a game.  Just get in your trucks, haul your loads and have fun.

I agree with the last sentence but people doesn't know how to have fun

1 minute ago, Drawen said:

I agree with the last sentence but people doesn't know how to have fun

I just watched a 25 min video of an admin and I bet there were 150+ reports popup in that video.  That is a ridiculous amount........

Just now, Drawen said:

Police in the game, my friend they are game managers.

I understand who they are.  However, that does not make them police.  It makes them mods of a video game wanting to be cops.

Archived