Winter Mod

chungah

Is it just me, or is anyone else excited for the winter mod to be released and TruckersFM to start playing Christmas music?

Gets me in the mood you know! 

PS. I know its October 10th but who cares^_^

Dedicated Trucker

76561198261703496.png

Guest Ayıntap I Mehmet24

Hello winter mode is very nice, but winter mode vehicles can be a little more enjoyable if the wheel shifts on the road

8 hours ago, Scania_ said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else excited for the winter mod to be released and TruckersFM to start playing Christmas music?

Gets me in the mood you know! 

PS. I know its October 10th but who cares^_^

I can't wait, but we still need to wait :( I also listen to another radiostation that a friend owns. Everyone here a wonderful day and drive safe :P 

Sincerely Rapido

You like this comment? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

I would prefer (if posible) that TMP mods the winter in permanently into the game and make some sort of system to alternate weather (just for the player or server wide, i don’t care). 

The said alternation should be between clear weather, rain and winter.

Wouldn’t that be awesome?

Real eyes realise real lies.

It still remains to be determined if they winter mod will be available this year since distribution such a large mod to everyone at almost the same time is not easy. We described the main challenges that come with distributing not only there winter mod, but also other mods in our latest q&a session on our YouTube channel earlier this week.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

On 10/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Pretty excited but I wish winter mod had snow/ice physics so you can drift and slide on the ice and it would make people drive more carefully.

OMG that would be so cool, but think about the traffic then. It would take days to get to your destination with some of those loose cannons on the road.

15 hours ago, Ptterz said:

OMG that would be so cool, but think about the traffic then. It would take days to get to your destination with some of those loose cannons on the road.

I suppose the only issue with that is that in order for the physics to be affected, everyone on ETS2MP would have to be forced to use Winter Mod, otherwise people like myself who didn't use it last time would see a lot of players skidding around and losing control for seemingly no apparent reason while it's summer for us.

Archived