Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Help with WoT save

WarOfWizards

Question

I have a World of Trucks acc, and I have my safe there. Everytime I reinstall ets2, it connects to my WoT acc and I can play with my old save. But now when I log into WoT acc, It just shows my level 0. My acc and all of it's data, km and other are still saved. Idk what to do. Help

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, WarOfWizards said:

I have a World of Trucks acc, and I have my safe there. Everytime I reinstall ets2, it connects to my WoT acc and I can play with my old save. But now when I log into WoT acc, It just shows my level 0. My acc and all of it's data, km and other are still saved. Idk what to do. Help

Hello

Actually, WoTr doesn't save your economy data like rank, money, XP points, etc. It syncs only your current WoTr job and truck/trailer position while you are on online job.

So if you delete your profile folder you will lose your progress despite WoTr acc.

If you reinstall OS, don't forget to create a backup of your save game.

Best regards,

Mayday

Hello, @WarOfWizards!

Your World of Trucks account only saves progress on certain races, ie those made by External Contracts.

You may have forgotten to save your progress before uninstalling the game and that's why you have no progress whatsoever.

Best regards,

@FreakyBodyX.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello,

Last answer on this topic was at Monday; 3 days ago. That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive. If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me. 

Sincerely 
Forz0214 
TruckersMP - Trial Support 

//locked and moved to Inactive