Zizo [CH]

CUSTOM DOUBLE TRAILER ON ATS

From what I read in the rules it seems like having a double trailer made from 2 45ft trailers it's forbidden. I would like to know the reason of that, because I really like this combination and it can't cause any more problem than the triple 28ft does because they are the same lenght.

The double trailer made from 2 45ft long flatbeds and one single axle dolly.
ZkJMJvl.jpg

Comparing the lenght with a triple trailer made from 28ft long trailers and 2 single axle dollies.

If there is any specific reason I would like to suggest to give a small adjustment to the rules and allow this very interesting setup.
It is obvious that save editing knowledge is needed in order to achieve such a trailer and therefore there will be a very limited amount of players driving this setup but if it gets approved I'm happy to create a tutorial for everybody to learn from.

ztZ2frz.jpg

I think this is actually a fairly nice idea-especially since it isn't any longer than the triple trailers. Also, its allowed on certain highways across the USA in real life, so that even brings the realism up as long as they stay on the highway as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived