Hot topic #5: Oregon released

Prime

Hello truckers!

It's time for a new hot topic! This time we will be discussing the newly released ATS DLC: Oregon.

Now that the DLC has been out for a few days and you've had time to explore a bit and get first impressions.

Did SCS fulfill your expectations or were you disappointed? What's your opinion on this latest release by SCS?

Discuss it all in this topic!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

• Prime pinned and featured this topic

It looks a step up over the rest but looks small on the map being the majority of it is just roads. The fact the city limiter kills your speed on motorways is a pain when you literally can't pass people & then when you can the road goes down to a single lane again....nice scenery though oh & double & triple trailers are allowed up there 

In my opinion, it is successful and that impressed me most at SCS. They create good things on the tape.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

I bought it a few minutes after release. I really need to say that I'm very impressed!! It has very beautiful landscapes and diversified roads. I really like how it is. I highly recommend buying it, if you like map-DLC. Maybe look some Videos from that DLC and you will be convinced, I'm pretty sure about this! ;) I would buy it again! I finally play again ATS thanks to this DLC! Well done SCS, you did again a great job!

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

I dont really have an opinion on the DLC because I dont currently own ATS. But, I have seen videos on Youtube about the update and it does seem very interesting. I find the detail on the DLC very good and well put together. So, when i come around the get ATS, that DLC will definitely be one of the firsts I buy.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:24 PM, RichManSCTV said:

American truck sim now costs less than 2 state DLCs do , and thats sad. I dont get why they published an unfinished game and are now releasing (slowly) new states as DLC. 

It's likely budget related, being unable to justify further development and were forced to release. To be fair, ETS2 was quite similar as that was only a small part of Europe in 2012.