Restricted Zone for Double Trailers

Being able to drive doubles and HCT's out of their normally allowed areas is great so I firstly must say thank you for letting us travel most of the map with them! I just wish the no go zone would turn off during off peak times (when I generally get to play). It's a bit hard to find roads with other players outside of the no go zone when there's only 2000ish players on the whole map (Europe 2).

As for not having cargo on doubles, just redefine the doubles as singles. You can move them to any garage and take cargo with them like any other trailer then!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

thought this game {sim } was supposed to be near the real thing ?  half off the mp truckers on hear are unable to control a single 40 ft triaxle   

let alone a double your just going to make it worse for the rest off us ? 

by law in the   UK  doubles are not aloud  draw bars are but only up to 60 ft  and speed limits are 59 so if you want to make it  so by all means   you are condoning lawbreakers>

if you are going to let   doubles  be used then let us pull the heavy stuff as well  

@dragonslayingmaster1000 since you cannot get jobs for doubles outside Scandinavia/Finland or HCT outside Finland, i don't think you can accidentally enter the restricted area. If you enter restricted area, it can be done only intentionally since you clearly can see that area. After all you are freeroaming with doubles, so you choose your route.

Even if you enter the area, how do you think to turn around with doubles and where, since it is high populated area ? You would then probably need to block the road, or make an accident and that is against rules.

I think we should be gratefull because they allow us to use them outside Scandinavia/Finland, and now you are complaining because you got kicked when you enter the restricted area. I don't really see the point of what you are saying.

• Confused 1

Ich habe es falsch verstanden. Aber jetzt bin ich wieder auf dem richtigen Weg.:):check:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.