Restricted Zone for Double Trailers

On 10/19/2018 at 6:45 AM, Drawen said:

Not very crowded in Amsterdam free.

More crowded than Calais I do not think I would have, not to mention that it would only be idle, because when you are with the double trailer and will find loads with it, do not have it out of Scandinavia. In other words, the release would only be for fun, since there is no way to make deliveries out of the DLC.

VOLVO FOREVER

volvo-1937-logo150.jpg

I went to Rostock with the B double trailer but it didn't seem as I could get any jobs there at any of the companies.. Can someone explain to me how I do get jobs outside scadinavia DLC area with double trailers? They show up when I look at the overall Cargo Market but when I drive to individual companies outside scadinavia they don't show any.

^

Dude I didn't ask for where they're not allowed I asked for how to get jobs with double trailers in EU because I've read the latest release that double trailers are allowed in all of EU beside the marked area on the picture on page 1 of this topic. And since they're allowed in all of EU beside the restricted area there should be jobs available for those kind of trailers?

Edited by weezy
Removed unecessary quotation.

Oh, great job exclude most cities I and others play on for double trailers.

I have supported mp since it started, but this certainly is a reason  for me not to anymore 

it totally took the fun out of driving double trailers.

so as another user said, give us a server that allows everything everywhere, there are servers for  speed limit driving and non-speed limit driving

so why not an everything is allowed server?

i have driven over those so-called high congested places that are now forbidden, and the only people that i found making problems where the car drivers

but no those are always good no matter what they do, even if they make big traffic jams as I often seen .

in those places.

but anyway this rule totally makes me and possibly other peoples experiences bad, but hey you have teh rights to make bad decisions anyway , if we like it or not.

the only solution is a server that gets these changes  back to what they were.

well i had fun times but it seems, those times are over 

• Upvote 1

look me playing in Europe 2 from Calais to Duisburg, I've seen people walking bi-train there, and nothing happens to them.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

3 hours ago, Vicke_proo said:

Why can i only take loads with my double trailer in Scandinavia? :/ When i'm trying to get a load in the "cargo market" i can't see any loads in the entire Europe, only in Scandinavia :/

SCS hardcoded double trailers to work only in Scandinavia. So either in SP or MP you cannot get jobs outside it.

8 hours ago, Asyedan said:

SCS hardcoded double trailers to work only in Scandinavia. So either in SP or MP you cannot get jobs outside it.

But what does this mean then? "the Management has come to the conclusion that we expand SCS Software's limited area to incorporate the entire map, including all downloadable content areas." I'm probably an idiot that doesn't understand :P

On 11/7/2018 at 6:24 AM, Vicke_proo said:

But what does this mean then? "the Management has come to the conclusion that we expand SCS Software's limited area to incorporate the entire map, including all downloadable content areas." I'm probably an idiot that doesn't understand :P

Previously you could not bring any double trailer outside Scandinavia or you would get kicked. Now you can drive with them around most of Europe, except the restricted zone. However, you cannot take any jobs from/to outside Scandinavia nor use quick travel or store a double trailer in a non-Scandinavian garage. That restriction is made by SCS for the game itself and has nothing to do with TMP.

So the only way for you to drive a double trailer outside Scandinavia is to take your own double trailer in an Scandinavian garage, and go where you want with no jobs. I would suggest a garage in these cities:

- Esbjerg, you can take a ferry to the UK (which is entirely allowed for doubles, just do not use any ferry to the Netherlands which in the restricted area). 

- Malmo, which is very close to Trelleborg, with the ferry to Rostock and then you can go all the way down through Germany and reach Switzerland, Austria or Italy. Just remember, do not go to Hamburg, Hannover or Frankfurt, nor try to go to Eastern France as only Strasbourg is allowed for doubles.

- Karlskrona, from there you can go to Gdansk in Poland and then go to Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.