Traffic Manager Rank

RAM97

Suggestion Name: New Rank: Traffic Manager

Suggestion Description: This Ranks is in charge of Managing Traffic Areas But in no way is higher than a Admin in fact its more of a helper. The Traffic Manager will be able to Help manage busy roads and help clear Congested areas by getting a flow to the traffic instead of people cutting in line or running lights etc...

Any example images: I haven't got any Example Images but i can describe what sort of car they could have, they could use the Pilot car but everyone can get access to that and they cant use Police Cars because that an Admins car. I Think they Should have a Car That On the Front has TM and on back has TM. Then on the Top has some sort of Either Amber Light That Depending on if they are in the Uk or Eu flashes to the Direction to overtake. But you also have on the Back 2 Amber Lights. Also in the Window you could either have Traffic Manager Flashing or Slow or Caution or something along those lines

Why should it be added?: I Think it will really Help with Congestion because the admins might not have the time to help with traffic as they have to keep an eye for rule breakers so, this ranks job will just be to manage those heavily Congested areas  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time in writing this suggestion, unfortunately we are not looking into adding that sort of rank to our Team. It is highly likely that such a role, or person would cause more chaos to the traffic flow than intended. Most people don't seem to listen to anyone and drive where they want anyway therefore such a rank might be useless. Sometimes there is no other way other than teleporting or kicking a player to make the traffic flow again, currently the only roles that have access to such commands are Game Moderators and above. 

We hope to see more suggestions from you in the future!

/Rejected. 

• Like 1

Q9n6SSI.png

• Kap. locked this topic