Lowered trucks

I frequently see players posting photos on the facebook page with their trucks lowering, and running in MP.

edit: Here is a member who rolls in MP43241555_507434786396967_567249635302912

4 minutes ago, Leandro Santiago said:

It would be really cool if we could take advantage of that. I, in particular, think it's sensational! The trucks look more beautiful and more elegant. 

Exactly !

Guest Bruce T.

Well, everyone does what he wants with his truck, so ... why not?  Of course, as long as you do not give him any advantages over other players... but I think this is just bullshit. It may even leave some beautiful trucks, but others will look like a Christmas tree. (My opinion)

Realistically you'd want to just use a low deck chassis for that, rather than lowering a truck which is already fairly low to the ground. (They are sold with that option from the dealership/factory)

15 minutes ago, DavinaETS said:

No. No space for that here. It could lead to vehicles getting stuck on uneven ground & causing hold-ups + collisions, not to mention unnecessary expense & inconvenience for the end users themselves.

uneven ground ? Where ?

40 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@Dyson V8 [FR],

I suggest that you post your question in the following thread, so the TruckersMP team member @Nataliia can answer to it.

Hello, thanks for answer, I will ask the question :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived