hello

you can read this rules about car modding:

https://truckersmp.com/rules

>>§3.3 - Car modding

What you said paints just looks like a police car,in fact,it's not a police car

and it is allowed on multiplayer.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

If the fact that you see a car that looks like an Admin changes your driving style then that doesnt sound too good, I think it doesnt really matter overall since IRL you can have cars that may resemble a police vehicle in the distance but isn't. I do understand it might feel a little like impersonation but I dont see it like that, I see it as people who wish to be "cops" and mod their car to look like it but not breaking the rules.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello Dear @PSANDPCGAMER95

I'd like to say my opinion on this subject. First of all , I don't agree with your idea.

Why? Because game moderators have blue lights. Players can not use blue lights in their cars. If they try to use it , the system will automatically discard them. Players use only orange warning lights. So you can distinguish them. Also , usually names of the game moderators are written in red writing. (when admin log-in.) When they're not logged in , thier names appear white like every player. With little reminder ; admins have a siren but players don't have a siren.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

I think you don't need to worry about it unless you have any intentions to break the rules. :troll:

Now, we can express our own personality much more strongly than ever by the recent update.

(Personally, I like a colorful and distinctive one rather than almost the same one with the others.

And maybe.. most people would think the same thing as I do. :P)

If you see someone who tries to act like an admin, just record and report him or her via the reporting system.

(**We already have some rules to handle this.)

§1.7 - Backseat moderation

It is the role of our moderation staff to seek out and identify offences on our platforms while they are managing the TruckersMP community. Do not take matters into your own hands. If you see something that breaks the rules, please report the post, topic or user on the appropriate system.

§2.9 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse

Convoy pilots are not permitted to slow down, block or control traffic, acting as a moderator and otherwise abusing the pilot scheme paint job. You are not permitted to take a convoy into highly populated area intentionally. This can include (but is not limited to) Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road or surrounding areas.

1 minute ago, Eternal said:

The new one came with a lot of colors and paint option changed from the scots with the update but the only one bad side was the little kids who thought the room itself was a police :)<_<

All in all the skoda update is very nice. Sure you can paint the pilot with blue and silver, but it looks not like a police car in my opinion. ;o

Hello There!

You can always use pilot vehicles. You can't just use police vehicles. If you want to use it, you'll kick.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

If someone is unhappy about players customizing their cars to ressemble police ones, there are servers where cars are not allowed. And if someone can't tell if the car in their screens is actually police or just some idiot trying to troll others, then it's not a car's paint problem but the player seeing it and not recognizing it by what it really is.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived