Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Threaten to be banned for buying a new truck

maxscott5926

Hi @maxscott5926

It's not because you buy a new truck you get that message.

It's the AFK timer that causes that message, because the time you have spent buying the new truck and customizing it has taken so much time you get close to the AFK time limit.

A way to avoid that is to buy the truck as soon as you start the game, befor you start driving.

@Soul Knight Did you even read the OP?

2 hours ago, maxscott5926 said:

at Kenworth dealership buying a new truck. when I received a message in red telling me to move or be kicked

"Move or be kicked" is related to AFK timer, the lights warning message appears when the truck is moving. And when someone is buying and customizing a truck, the truck is obviously not moving.

Hello :)

For this: "Please move ! If you will not move within next minute you will be automatically kicked !" 

If your truck/car didn't move after 10 minutes, you will be kicked (AFK Kick)

You need to move your truck or press "y" and write something such as "hello" after receiving that message

For this: ***Turn on your headlights! If you will not enable them, you will be kicked within 15 seconds!***

You must make sure lights are always on between the hours of 16:00  - 07:00 (In Game Time)

You will receive a warning message in game before you do get kicked

§4.2 Server Auto Kicks

• Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

On 10/6/2018 at 5:43 AM, maxscott5926 said:

hello all not sure if this is the right area for this or not. I was just online on Europe server at Kenworth dealership buying a new truck. when I received a message in red telling me to move or be kicked.... wtf?? can one not buy a new truck without being threaten to be kicked from the server? 

20181005223250_1.jpg

It's not the new truck that is the problem, it's the AFK-Timer that kicked in. Also don't forget your headlights ;) 

Sincerely Rapido

You found this comment useful? Then please vote for it! Thank you. :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived