Jobs in New Mexico?

quinniedid

Question

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, quinniedid said:

I am getting jobs from other places, but not from New Mexico. All that is available is the freight market. Is this normal?

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

if you still cannot solve your problem,

you also can submit a support ticket here:

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards 

Soul Knight:)

For more clarification:

There are three job options:

1. External Contracts

2. Quick Jobs

3. Freight Market

Quick Jobs and Freight Market are working in New Mexico. The only jobs that are not working are the external contracts in New Mexico. There are no jobs listed for only External Contracts. I have jobs available for both Quick Jobs and Freight Market.

I just wanted to know if it was normal to not have external contracts available in New Mexico? I have them available everywhere else.

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you for creating your thread. Many replies have been given above with nearly 3 days of notice since the previous message asking if your problem has been solved. I am so sad to see that you have failed to inform us on that subject. I am hoping that you have been too busy playing TruckersMP and that your problem has been solved hence why you have not returned to this topic to let us know. However, if you need further help, please do not hesitate to create a new thread here in the help section so that the Support Team along with the other community members can help you out. Thanks.

That being said, since we can continue throwing potential solutions at you, we may not ever hear from you again and that would be useless. Since there is no longer any activity in this topic, we will be removing it from the looking for help section of the Help Subdivision of the forums and moving it accordingly with the rest of the Inactive topic on the forums. Below you can find exactly what is happening to your topic.

Of course, just like I do to anyone else on the forums, I will remain at your disposition if you wish to contact me by using the Direct Message function here on the TruckersMP Forums and I will be more than happy to help you or at least send you in the right direction. Please keep in consideration that it can take a little while before I reply due to my personal life on top of all of the Support work I do. I hope you can understand.

Enough has been said, I will proceed with the closure of this topic as seen below.

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

A kind reminder to anyone who may need to create a topic in the help section in the future:

When creating a topic in the help section, it is p[art of maintaining your topic that you inform us when your problem is solved or if you have tried the solutions given and your problem is still not solved, you should also inform us of that. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,