Snow Mod

Brandon8506

Hi there,

The winter mod is usually a mod the developers implement around late-november, december time when winter is at it's peak. If and whether we'll see a winter mod this year is up to them, and there will be no date. As soon as they have any information that they would like to share, they'll make an announcement about it. Until then, the winter mod is unlikely to be appearing.

Thank you for your understanding.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

hello

The TMP winter mod is only available when the Team release the mod. This is usually nearer winter

and you can know the latest announcements here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Guest Bruce T.

Just wait, and not everyone is from Canada, of course it is very cool to drive in the snow, but this only happens in the last months of the year.

Hello Dear @Brandon8506

I'd like to inform you about this & I want to say my opinion. Snow mode will be added with an update to the game. Approximately , november & december months. Becuase this is when the winter is the hardest & intense. Perhaps you can find and dowload a winter mod from the outside but I suggest you , wait for the snow mode update to play.

Why? The snow mode that will come to the game is quite good quality. However , if you add an external mode , it will not be of the same quality. Please note that ; the mode you will download will appear only in you. That's why I suggest you wait a little longer. It's worth waiting..

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

for everyone saying i need to wait for the winter season... im not stupid i know but its 2018.. with global warming we are skipping fall here in Canada and jumping straight to winter... i appreciate all the "help" but i already got an answer from the GM

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived