Can we increase the players spawn distance higher than 500?

pete_agreatguy

Question

Can we increase the players spawn distance (draw distance?) higher than 500? Or is this limit set for server purposes?

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DarkScream38 said:

Dear @pete_agreatguy,

Yeah. The maximum "spawn" distance can be up to 500, 600 or 800, and after this distance the players will disappear from "TAB".

I hope that was an appropriate answer to your question.

Kind Regards,

DarkScream38

To set the 800 setting, do I set Graphics > "draw_distance" : 800, ... or does it need to be General > "smoothing_distance" : 800,?

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

3 hours ago, Elsassisch_Trucker [FR] said:

Dear @pete_agreatguy

A lot of good answers has been given !

Your problem has been solved ?

Let us know !

Sincerely,

Elsassisch_Trucker [FR]

Trial Support

Read my previous post as that answers your question ;)

76561198116137604.png

Dear @pete_agreatguy,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days, and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the inactive topics section. 

If you still need help, feel free to submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day! ^_^

/Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity.