Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reporting help, ID not valid?

di9girl

Question

I'm trying to create a report about two players from an incident last night, I copied the names down from the chat but when I type either into the report form it says ID invalid.  Help?  I copied them down exactly with the numbers in brackets too, but I only put the IDs into the report form.

I really need to report these guys as they used explicit language directed at me, I have no evidence but another player wrote in chat it was on film so I hope they reported it.  Any player saying f*** you b**** needs banning from this game entirely.

9 answers to this question

Hello, The number next to the user in the game is not the report id. 

to learn his TMP ID;

1)When in game if you want a players TMP ID You hit (Y) on the keyboard and type /pinfo (ID) - Replacing the (ID) with the in-game ID number.
A system message will appear in the bottom left including the players TruckersMP ID.

2)Goto https://truckersmp.com/user/search?search=
Search the player name in the search bar,
Find the players name and click it
The last numbers in the URL are the players TruckersMP ID.

also review this topic:

Kind Regards, 

mexiumut 

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @di9girl

Please let us know when your Problem / Question has resolved. 

Have a nice Weekend:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

If I need evidence then I don't have it.  Is there anyway I can still mention the ID's to Moderators here privately just so they can send warnings for language?

On 10/5/2018 at 11:37 AM, KingModzv11 said:

Hello

Report must have to evidence. Truckersmp Site --> Account --> Report -> New Report 

Regards

KingModzv11:)

9 minutes ago, di9girl said:

If I need evidence then I don't have it.  Is there anyway I can still mention the ID's to Moderators here privately just so they can send warnings for language?

Yes when you are on the game just get the player id on the left side on tab then hit y then put /pinfo the put the number of the player then it tell you there trucker id in the chat.                     Like this /pinfo 242 then hit enter the it pop up there truckersmp ID

38 minutes ago, di9girl said:

Thanks guys, whoever does the moderating can close this topic.

Hey,

Thanks for your participation! ;)

Have a nice afternoon :wub: 

Regards, 

King^ 

//Locked & moved to solved 

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !