Volvo VNL coming in a few weeks

[TPH] John

On 10/11/2018 at 7:52 AM, ScaniaFan89 said:

I hope both are added, its been so long that the original feels out dated

I think the new one is coming in due time, it's just the previous gen VNL was somehow graciously allowed in and is getting prepared for launch soon. 

Personally, I'm a fan of how the previous gen model looked (and it means a high torque 3,000 Nm Volvo engine as well)

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

7 hours ago, caff!!! said:

I think the new one is coming in due time, it's just the previous gen VNL was somehow graciously allowed in and is getting prepared for launch soon. 

Personally, I'm a fan of how the previous gen model looked (and it means a high torque 3,000 Nm Volvo engine as well)

i don't like the grill, but besides that it looks nice....it wont sound like a volvo though as they sure as hell havent recorded it 

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @[TPH] John

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived