How much is your map discovered?

kubb

Lost the count of how many profiles I've had long ago, so... I don't know at all. I never completed the whole map before either uninstalling the game or deleting the profile, but I'd take the risk to say I've driven through all the roads in the game counting all the profiles :P

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Map was at 100%, now, due to German update and some hours of playing, its about 98,5%. I have all garages which count 133. Then 5 or 6 trailers with Krone DLC and about 282 trucks. 5 trucks for me which I drive in change ( 10000km then change) and the rest are for my workers. I have all employees you can have.

In ATS I have all DLCs but wasnt driving as much, so I own only 17 trucks, 3 or 4 garages and 15 drivers. Map I dont know, about 25%

My map has been explored 87% with all the DLC (ETS2).

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

My map in ETS2 with all DLC's is explored about 40%, because i nearly drive allways the same roads.
My map in ATS with all DLC's is explored around 31%, i drive now more ATS because of the NEW BEAUTIFUL Oregon DLC! :)

Sincerely Rapido

You found this comment useful? Then please vote for it! Thank you. :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Archived