OREGON DLC

Hawkmusen

Price isn't bad and the forest and dirt roads are really nice to drive on I think it's better than italia and yet it's $6 (about 5 euros) cheaper than france and italia dlc. It really spiked up the server population too (which was about 1050 players peak) and that's only the first day there will probably be a couple hundred more players days later and I bet this DLC will stay popular because it's really good unlike New Mexico DLC which had most deserts which are boring compared to these nice forest roads. Also I heard they're releasing a volvo truck to ATS so that will also make ATS really popular.

6 hours ago, Rusu Andrei said:

Hello,

Well to be honest i dont really like Oregon.. i saw some videos and stuff it's not really a big deal, i dont know for the rest of the players what they might think.

I was also excited about the new dlc for Ats, but not the verydifferent noto is a comment, respecting the ideas of others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived