Hello,

Well to be honest i dont really like Oregon.. i saw some videos and stuff it's not really a big deal, i dont know for the rest of the players what they might think.

• Love it! 1

Dlc of Ats, are very rare, but is expected to forward to theand, as ets2, which continued with the wait.

I saw me some videos, the new DLC Ets2 and seemfabulous, you say.

Price isn't bad and the forest and dirt roads are really nice to drive on I think it's better than italia and yet it's $6 (about 5 euros) cheaper than france and italia dlc. It really spiked up the server population too (which was about 1050 players peak) and that's only the first day there will probably be a couple hundred more players days later and I bet this DLC will stay popular because it's really good unlike New Mexico DLC which had most deserts which are boring compared to these nice forest roads. Also I heard they're releasing a volvo truck to ATS so that will also make ATS really popular.

6 hours ago, Rusu Andrei said:

Hello,

Well to be honest i dont really like Oregon.. i saw some videos and stuff it's not really a big deal, i dont know for the rest of the players what they might think.

I was also excited about the new dlc for Ats, but not the verydifferent noto is a comment, respecting the ideas of others.

4 hours ago, RichManSCTV said:

The price of 2 states now cost more than the whole game!

And it is still cheaper that way then most addons for other hardcore simulations on which you could pay a lot more for just one vehicle.

11 hours ago, Japvin said:

Amerikan Kamyon Simülatörü eklentisinin gerçekten çok iyi geçtiğini düşünüyorum çünkü çok fazla orman, yeni benzin istasyonu ve şirket var.

it clashes with italy dlc? :)