Question

5 answers to this question

@Alexander5551

Привет.

Это печально.

Решение проблемы:

1) Либо ждать обновления мультиплеера.

2) Либо откатить ATS до версии temporary_1_32

Но вы должны быть начеку, обновление мультиплеера не заставит себя долго ждать.

И после этого потребуется отказаться от всех бета-версии, тем самым обновиться на последнюю версию ATS.

з.ы. дискуссия на русском языке здесь: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/32-russian-discussion/

595.jpg?_1701015703

Dear @Alexander5551,

Thank you very much for starting a new Discussion in American Truck Simulator Discussions. However, This doesn't look like a discussion to me, this looks more like a problem related to your game. Also, your topic is written in Russian so I'm going to move your topic to the respective section as "American Truck Simulator Discussions" is not the correct place. For the future, please only use this section if you want to discuss something related to ATS. If you need help in your mother language, then you can use the Russian sub-forum as you're supposed to speak English in this section.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open!

Kind regards.

//Topic moved to Russian - Помощь.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ