[SCS Blog] Oregon: Final Countdown

SCS Blog

Today is the day! We are impatiently counting the hours and minutes until the launch of the latest American Truck Simulator Oregon map expansion.

Our plan is to release the DLC this afternoon - around 14:00 UTC

To shorten the wait, we have a new Launch Day Celebration Video for your viewing pleasure. It is following the daily jobs of four friends driving their big rigs through Oregon, eventually uniting to celebrate the special day together.

We are proud to announce that it features a song by Jessica Lynn, a talented young American artist, and songwriter. A while ago, we met Jessica at her evening performance at Nürburgring race circuit. Realizing that she is into trucks, too, together we got an idea to feature one of her original songs in our Oregon promo video...

Oregon DLC release is coming today, stay up to date also on your preferred communication channels:
K2wEFHNpW7U

View the full article

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I absolutly loved the trailer. The final product, since it's out now, i really need to say that i love the landscape!

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018