Dirt roads?

djlemma2103

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Euro Truck would be strange on the dirt roads, but it's very cool on the American, there the dirt roads are very beautiful.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally this is something I am really waiting for. The dirt roads or narrow roads can make it interesting for more experienced players. Also for the regular players to kinda switch the driving method ;)

Hello :) 

I totally agree with you, I remember a long time ago I made a topic about it, it could be so fun to see some dirt roads, country roads on the game. Maybe SCS one day will make it.

Anyway thanks for that topic, very interesting.

IOP_ 
Community Moderator

Hey,

I would like to have those roads :). They make the game more realistic. In Real LIfe you won't drive on highway all the time. You sometimes also have to drive on a small road. And this makes the game more realistic.

But if there'll be roads like you showed us it would be hard to drive if there is oncomming traffic. You see that there is almost no space if this situation happens :D 

LG

Sebastian

I would really appreciate if SCS would consider making dirty roads more accessible and useful. It will make the game more improved and , to be honest, to drive all day on the highway sometimes it gets boring. So this will be a huuuuuuge plus for us and also for them. This should definitely be taken under consideration. Exactly as @djlemma2103 said: country dirt roads in the middle of olive groves or Italian vines. It would be divine. :love::mlg_doge:

This would be a great add from SCS Software, however, by the looks of the new Baltic Sea DLC for Euro Truck Simulator, they may be getting slow on doing texturing. There are so many missing gaps and by that, I mean too many fields, not enough country style road. If they had taken a suggestion like this, I think it would improve the map greatly.

I would also love to see this in American Truck Simulator as well!

I've gotten to the point in the game where highway driving is a breeze, so having some more interesting drop off locations is something I like. I can't wait for an iceland DLC where driving on snow can be an actual challenge (think Promods)

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Archived