SkyMas7er23

Question

Hello,

I have a question - because I've already seen somewhere that we have permission to mod the Scout car (at least the wheels), I want to know how to? I've been searching tutorials, etc. on Google around 10 minutes, but I do not found anything. So I would like to know is there any possible way to mod the car, and to be visible for the others? If yes, please, tell me how. I will be very thankful ! :)

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Hello there. As you're asking a question related to a TMP service, I will move your topic to the Help section. I understand you're talking about one specific game, but if you're looking for support, no matter what game it is, it belongs in the Help section. Support staff will be able to handle your question better if it's there, choosing the best answers given for you.

Have a nice day.

//Moved to Help.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

hello

yes,you can.

1 hour ago, SkyMas7er23 said:

I've already seen somewhere that we have permission to mod the Scout car (at least the wheels), I want to know how to?

just  drive a car and then go to  theservice station ,you can  mod it at the service station 

but you should follow the rules here

https://truckersmp.com/rules

if you want something that is not supported by TruckersMP,I think you should ask it first here to know if it is allowed

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

On 10/3/2018 at 2:34 PM, Soul Knight said:

hello

yes,you can.

just  drive a car and then go to  theservice station ,you can  mod it at the service station 

but you should follow the rules here

https://truckersmp.com/rules

Best Regards

By modding, I mean to use some type of mods/modifications. Like things that are not in the game by default (like custom wheels, etc). I mean that type of modding. 

Could it be possible for the Scout car in multiplayer somehow?

7 minutes ago, SkyMas7er23 said:

By modding, I mean to use some type of mods/modifications. Like things that are not in the game by default (like custom wheels, etc). I mean that type of modding. 

Could it be possible for the Scout car in multiplayer somehow?

i know your idea now

as i said before,if you want something that is not supported by TruckersMP,I think you should ask it first .

of course,if it's local mods,which means only can be seen by yourself,i think you can use it on multiplayer

that's my opinion,hope it helpful

Best Regards