Unsupported Game version Detected!

I_Rex

Question

No one has solved my past post about the unsupported game version 

They are stuck on the old versions on the truckersMP launcher, not ETS because ETS is updated to what the Launcher can handle 

I tried everything  (Other then Pc formats which I will not do)

uninstall it all redownloaded also and still Unsupported game version.

8 answers to this question

Dear @I_Rex,

I'm going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider to create a topic in the Help section right here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Unofficial tools" section is not the correct place as this section is only for Unofficial tools.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Topic moved to Help.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Dear @I_Rex,

If you still have this problem please contact me, maybe I can solve your problem with Teamviewer, accessing in your gaming client remotely.
(But, please do not do this with other people, including staff members)
I hope to hear from you
Regards!

Sincerely
Lorena*
TruckersMP - Support Manager

• True Story 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&