Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Real Life Trucking

_dekson_

Yes Cvelee313, if you are not from the Scandinavian countries they will put your wage to your country's minimum wage most likely. It's sad but true. And yes usually if you have ADR you get paid more, some companies pay more than others again depending on the work and cargo. 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

From what I know there is only a 2-day course for ADR and then a test I dont think there is anything else. Usually, if you get hired into a trucking company they do prefer if you have a forklift license which is another class and test.

I will get my ADR stuff soon so if no-one else can give you any more specifics about it ill be happy to give you a update when i can :D 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

16 hours ago, NickThe0ne said:

From what I know there is only a 2-day course for ADR and then a test I dont think there is anything else. Usually, if you get hired into a trucking company they do prefer if you have a forklift license which is another class and test.

I will get my ADR stuff soon so if no-one else can give you any more specifics about it ill be happy to give you a update when i can :D 

The ADR test, what questions do you get there?

There's 2 types of ADR: Base and Tank (liquid). Base ADR does *not* pay extra, this is a misconception under many people. Only tank pays extra. Questions are mainly about etiquettes, classes, package desciptions, and safety. Reason people get their adr base is because every 5 years you must have 45 hours of re-education for your code 95. 38 hours theory and 7 practice. This can be education for tachograph, fork lift, efficiënt driving, skid course, and more. 

4 hours ago, xhavefunx said:

There's 2 types of ADR: Base and Tank (liquid). Base ADR does *not* pay extra, this is a misconception under many people. Only tank pays extra. Questions are mainly about etiquettes, classes, package desciptions, and safety. Reason people get their adr base is because every 5 years you must have 45 hours of re-education for your code 95. 38 hours theory and 7 practice. This can be education for tachograph, fork lift, efficiënt driving, skid course, and more. 

When I need to get re-education for code 95 or ADR, do I need to pay again for the classes or no?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived