RileyNeko

Are you in a VTC?   

71 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in a VTC?

• Yes, I am in one VTC.
    • Yes, I am in multiple VTC's.
    • I'm joining a VTC soon.
    • No, I am not in a VTC.

I am currently not in a VTC and in the process of looking for one. ;)

Why?... I have been sadly removed from one of the biggest VTC I've ever joined for some reasons that I don't want to discuss. Yes, I am very sad and surprised/shocked but I have made my final decision that I will not come back to Viva Trucking. I will be looking for a new VTC that fits me.

New VTC is? .. LKW transport.

Once the apps are open I will apply. :)

(Sorry for bad grammar it's very early in the morning) lol 

Stay happy and safe

I need an option "I don't know, the VTC im in is half-dead" 

Good VTC, doesn't force us to do anything except for in convoys, but nothing has really been happening with it other than a little bit of chatting occasionally.

"Im thinking of creating my own" would also be a good option for me :P

I'm not a member of a virtual trucking company currently and I'm not planning on joining one in the near future, to be honest. It's not that I do not like to drive together with other people, but I never felt the urge to join a VTC as I already have some real-life friends who are willing to drive with me. ;)

UsDxWIH.png

I love being in a VTC, it creates memories and is nice to interact with people you get to know. Currently, I am in ConSecGroup, as the Media Team Director and Lakeside Transport as Managing Director. It's a bit hectic but I love it :P

Sadly, no I am not in a VTC. I have always thinked about joining one even when I was a CM. 

When I was a GM, I applied for Viva Trucking and I got a decline for whatever reason :P

But I have been in a few VTC's:

ScaniaLTD

Continental Transport

Nordic LTD

CH19 VTC 

Archived