time advance

Hello,

TIME ADVANCE:

Maybe, 

The time advance(ahead..) in truckersMP could be the same as in offline mode. I think the days and nights very fulfilled in the online mode, plus that, you do not see your company give money, the tiredness that I'm sure should be connected to it, could also be like offline.

What discourages me sometimes playing online is that.
I do not see my company yielding money and the fatigue is less, making it impossible for me to sleep and receive money from my employees.

• 4 months later...

Dear Daniel Ramos,

If you want to make a suggestion about any topic, you need to properly fill in the format that belongs to the suggestion section and then you can share your suggestion with the community. 

Please fill in the format that I will show you below and give the necessary answers with all the details because let us better understand our attitude towards your suggestion.

Suggestion Format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Please comply with this format in the shortest time otherwise your suggestion will be rejected.

Also you can look at this topic:

Kind Regards,

-Tomukas-

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Dear Daniel Ramos,

First of all thank you for creating a suggestion, but because you do not comply with the suggestion format, I lock this suggestion and move it to the Trash section. Please, if you want to create a suggestion, you must first comply with the format and you should tell the complete details in full detail of your suggestion. You should comply with the suggestion format within 3 days. Thank you for your understanding.

You can open a suggestion by obeying the format again.

If you have any question, do not be afraid to PM me :=)

Rejected.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png