Did the Scout change fuel capacity?

zVYPER

Ok, something weird is going on with my Skoda.

Did the fuel capacity change? Mine has only 358 km when it’s full...and it’s draining ridiculously fast! 

The “realistic fuel usage” or whatever is called is turned off, so it can’t be that. Also, I saw a new TMP update for ETS2 so there might be something going on. 

Can someone please get in their Skoda for a sec and confirm?

Cheers.

Real eyes realise real lies.

Fuel prices are increased in my country, i barely drive a Skoda because of this, i don't need extended fuel capacity for Skoda. Also 1 Turkish lira is 7 Euros, i barely buy a litre of fuel. :lol:

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

I noticed the fuel mileage is strangely now better with realistic fuel consumption on..you have to be shifting waaayyy early, never getting on the throttle more than a tiny bit, and braking as little as possible to get any farther than about 300 km. Never accelerate hard. The new skoda is a little faster anyways, so it doesn't require so much throttle.

Also, the TSI engine is useless for fuel economy, make sure to use the TDI engine.

I remember, as TMP introduced the 1.32 Update, there was a huge fuel consumption on the skoda. But they fixed that with a small update. Seems like this "bug" is still here. I mean the car is empty very fast, which makes it kinda hard to drive (my opinion).

I run the game using Realistic Fuel Consumption, and I find the car's fuel range is normal for a car; I've managed to get from Norway to Germany driving at 70mph just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived