So whats up with the speed hackers?

Shortpaw

seems that since the 1.32 update and us of the North American server having to be forced once again to play on the EU server there is a severe abundance of speed hackers....and by this i mean I can run at 100mph and get my doors blown off by another driver that 9 out of 10 times is Russian. And I know you are going to say "well wheres your proof? do you have video" well no not every person can take the time or effort to record every living moment of their driving. It just seems that nobody cares that people are still running others off the road and blatantly hacking the game. So it would be nice to have our US server back because there was way less problems there.

A fairly important thing for the speed of driving in both ATS and ETS2 is that the FPS your game is running at can slow down or speed up you compared to other users. If you have good fps (30+) when these things happen, then the only thing you can do is report them either in-game or on the website.

Also, the issue isn't that theres only one ATS server..that wouldn't make a difference. No matter what server you are on, theres going to be speed hackers.

If you are driving the 579 or the T680, those trucks are simply slower than the 389 and the W900 by about 3 or 4 mph. And 3-4 mph is actually quite a lot in retrospect of traffic.

Hello, 

I understand your frustration. However, it is very to hard to tell if someone is speed hacking or not, that's why it's important to record the user at all time because when you report the user on TMP, the game mods can see if it's speed hacking.

Also, this isn't new. People have been hacking for months now. 

Stay happy and safe

On 10/1/2018 at 11:47 PM, [LKW Tr.] Arctic Wolf said:

Hello, 

I understand your frustration. However, it is very to hard to tell if someone is speed hacking or not, that's why it's important to record the user at all time because when you report the user on TMP, the game mods can see if it's speed hacking.

Also, this isn't new. People have been hacking for months now. 

I agree +1

Görüntüler?  q = tbn :?  ANd9GcS8GJihtxyjAJ5zGbtSjBL   $ιɢɴed вy мeĸα ĸнαzιх

First of all i would not recommend you to claim its all russians. Its the same as people saying that the turkish make all the trouble in ETS2. Dont go around claiming stuff like that. Secondly i know you say you dont record. But i really suggest you do so. That way you can report them on the website and that will get them banned if they are actually speedhacking. Its the best way of getting someone punished for breaking the rules :)  And i dont know if the amount of speedhacking has escalated since 1.32 i think people have always been hacking in this game, and we do our best to catch them all. With all of you recording it will get even better :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived