Game crashes when I finish delivery

bart03943

Question

Hey,

Both ets 2 and american truck simulator crash when I want to settle down my trailer to finish my delivery. I can see the stats of my transportation but in the next window my game crashes.

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this. My other 2 friends have the exact same problem.

Thank you for your help. :)

9 answers to this question

I have some other tings you can try

1. Try and load and savegame from before the problem started

2 First backup your profile, found here Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles

Uninstall TruckersMP, and delete ETS2MP  and ATSMP folder in Documents

Uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2  and American truck simulator in Steam

Install Euro Truck Simulator 2 And American truck simulato in Steam again

Download a new version of TruckersMP from https://truckersmp.com/download

And move your profile back in Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles

Hello :)

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?
And which Error message do you get after the crash happened?

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:

Step 1. Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.

If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.

You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)

What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 

It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP ) If you understand what the -homedir fuction does, feel welcome to change it, if you are worried or don't know what to do, just leave it as it is

Solution 3

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

And look at these topics:

Hello @bart03943

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German