I cannot get on the game LONG ERROR MESSAGE

Tomstarz

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello Player!

Right-click on the Launcher, and then click Run as Administrator.

If you want a Solution of Time, click with the Right Mouse Button and go to Properties -> Compatibility -> Run as Administrator!

Dai of the Next Times is Just Click on the Icon and click on yes!

• Like 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

hello

if you still have this question

just follow this steps

If core_ets2mp.dll is not working for whatever reason you can get the above error. Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.

First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Last answer on this topic was at Friday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive :)

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png