maksymilian197

Question

Hello. I've been playing multiplayer in ETS 2 for some time, but the speed limiter trigger me. I switched off the speed limiter in the settings on the TAB button, I removed the speed limiter in the ETS 2 settings. I still could not drive a car faster than 150 km/h on the highway, so I checked it in ETS 2 settings and still (after removing) I had the speed limiter checked . It turned out that after exiting the ETS 2 settings, the speed limiter option is restored (only this speed limiter, other options do not reboot). How do I turn off automatic selection of this field?

6 answers to this question

Dear @maksymilian197,

We have added a speed limit that cannot exceed 150km since this is a simulator and not a racing game.

I hope you understand our situation!
Regards!

Sincerely
Lorena*
TruckersMP-Support Manager

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello @maksymilian197

Has Lorena answered your question? Also if you have any other questions, please ask away as we are here to help :)

We look forward to your reply!

• HaulieLove 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello, TMP has limited the maximum speed to 150km/h earlier this year to avoid accidents caused by overspeeding. If you play in single player mode the speed limiter in ETS2/ATS settings will allow you to drive over 90km/h and there is no max limit. However, if you play in multiplayer mode your speed will be limited to 150km/h.

Hope this helps :)

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.