Is there a possibility of a ban?

TEmaT [ARG]

Question

11 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Cornedrue said:

No, they are not allowed, these are the combinations you can use in game : https://prnt.sc/l0n8xa

Some of these actually are allowed. Plus, the rules don't have a picture of the allowed b-doubles, showing how much the rules need to be updated.

Natalia's first post on page 19.

The basis is that you cannot increase the length from what is allowed by default. So no triple trailers on ETS2, no 53' doubles on ATS.

Acceptable:

ets2_20180930_214023_00.png

ets2_20180930_213945_00.png?width=1202&h

Not acceptable:

ets2_20180930_214000_00.png

Of course, its technically possible to get banned for many types of save editing, but creating an appeal is what will really matter in the end.

10 minutes ago, Cornedrue said:

No, they are not allowed, these are the combinations you can use in game : https://prnt.sc/l0n8xa

I would say only the first one with flatbed would be allowed as its simply replacing a trailer on the b double with another one. The others are not allowed as that in effect is a triple & ets does not have any triples so it would likely crash the game! Trouble is people are trying it & i can just see someone using the heavy cargo lowdeck ( one with the concrete beams or centering ) trailer to make a double & causing epic chaos 

IMO, trailers or trucks modified by save-editing should not be allowed in TMP's ETS2. There's enough variety of both, I don't get why people need to mess with the files, only to make combinations that many times are just horrible. Forbidding these actions and setting an auto-kick whenever changes are detected (if that can be done) would prevent lots of bans, complains and problems. ATS feels different because there are fewer options in regards to trucks, but even there, the combinations someone can do are limited and the results are usually not so easy in the eye. Trailers in ATS are quite a collection so again, I don't see the need to mess with them.

• True Story 1

Hello there @[T.J.B] - EmaGamerYT, welcome to the forum! Even though several responses have already been provided, I've moved your topic to the Help section, where it actually belongs. I understand you are refering to one game in particular and because of that you might have decided to posted it here, but, from now on, please consider that any kind of question or inquire, no matter what game it is refered to, goes to the Help section, where the Support staff will be able to handle it better, choosing the best answers for you.

As above,

/Moved to Help.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0