Multiple ETS2 ''games''

NilZ

Question

Sup' guys,

I really like to play multiplayer with my friends, but sometimes I also like to play singleplayer. Unfortunately, the multiplayer doesn't support mods.

So I asked myself ''Is it possible to have like multiple versions of the game?''.

For example, when I want to play singleplayer, it starts the game with mods (like ProMods or Graphic Mods) and when I start the game via the TruckersMP launcher, it will start the game without them?

I hope you can understand my question... :huh:, thank you! :) 

7 answers to this question

Hai,

I will move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider to create a topic in the Help section right here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "General Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to either of the games, as well as topics related to both games and not for help related things.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello @NilZ,

You can't have multiple versions of the game but, since when MP loads it disables all mods on your game and upgradeing or downgrading your game doesn't remove the mods. You can pick the mods you like and go on 1.31 and play. Then if you want to play MP all you have to do is update it to 1.32 and start TruckersMP. 

Hope this helps 

Kind Regards, 

NickThe0ne 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello, some answers were given above.

Is your issue resolved?

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021