Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Owned Trailers

xAerozz

Question

8 answers to this question

Not yet without save editing, but i believe its only the first wave of trailers you can buy. I have a feeling they will be adding more & making dlc trailers ownable too at some stage.

It may look like a lot of trailers but in effect its not, we basically have reworks of these...The new versions are a blend of Krone & Schmitz! 

Insulated ( Krone Fridge ) 

latest?cb=20170506133122

Platform ( Schmitz )

latest?cb=20170506133538

Refrigerated ( Krone )

latest?cb=20170506133436

If SCS bring the Aerodynamic Trailer back, it may be a replica of something like this

uk-mail-teardrop-trailer.jpg

• Project Manager

Hello,

Welcome to TMP!

I believe SCS have it planned for in the future to allow the purchasing of the other trailers. But as of now the development team have only managed to finish the ones that have been currently released and they plan to release more later on in other forthcoming updates.

Hope this helps,

George

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Good morning to you!

As the replies above explain, there is currently no tanker trailers which you can own. However, it is very possible that they will add more trailers in future updates! However, for now, you can use the trailers that they already have. Also, we are very curious to know if your question has been answered or if you need further assistance. Please do not forget to inform us so that the Support team can help you accordingly.

And lastly, I wanted to wish you a great welcoming to the forums. It's great to have you and I hope that you will stay around for other discussions and potentially help other users having questions and problems like you!

So, I am awaiting your reply!

Kindest Regards,

Hello,

Last answer on this topic was at Monday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me. Or contact us via support system: 

https://truckersmp.com/support/

Thanks to everyone for their help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive