Empty "Owned Trailer" when carrying cargo

joshuapopelewis

Question

When player with a friend he mentioned that my trailer (Owned flat deck) was empty even though I was carrying a job of Concrete Tubes (I think it was)

Tried with other "Cargo Market" jobs and they were the same, trailer appeared but not the load?

PS: Tried putting in bug forum but wasn't allowed to select.

Playing ON server 1 if that means anything!

Thanks

Joshua

8 answers to this question

Hello, 

Can you give more details?

Do you mean, you are trying to find out why your owned trailer is empty?

- Drive to a company, choose a load, at this point the game will make your back up your trailer into the parking spot then after all that is done you are good to go delivering loads. 

Stay happy and safe

hello

Have your friends tried verify his/her game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

also ,when your friends take a job with the 'cargo market' jobs,he/she should drive his/her owned trailer to the loading area for loading

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

8 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hello, 

Can you give more details?

Do you mean, you are trying to find out why your owned trailer is empty?

- Drive to a company, choose a load, at this point the game will make your back up your trailer into the parking spot then after all that is done you are good to go delivering loads. 

I understand how to use the game...that's not the problem,

We both have the same DLC, except once I have loaded the trailer at the designated bay on my screen I'm carrying a load, on his I'm not..

Greetings.

It's possible that the way TruckersMP handles owned trailer loads is not completely supported and causes this issue. I believe that SCS made it so that when you select a job with your own trailer, instead of loading one trailer with the cargo all in one model (like freight market), it only loads the cargo and then attaches to your trailer. This way, your trailer has the same exact modifications, including save-edits as you left it prior picking your cargo.

Bottom line, I believe it's TruckersMP fault that this is happening, but I may be wrong about it. Warn me if you see someone with a flat bed and with a cargo on it. Also, if your friend does the exact same thing as you do, would you see an empty flat bed as well?

I hope this helps you! Kind regards.

v1.png