Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cargo

AppleSan

7 answers to this question

Hey!

Try the following solutions and see if your problem will be solved:

1. Teleport/Fast travel to another garage
  2. When in-game on the road, press F7, then enter and then select "Teleport to Service" or similar.
  3. Try sleeping in-game at one of your garages, at a hotel, a fuel station or at a service station.

If those 3 solutions don't work, you could try resetting your economy either in the config or in the developer console. But before I would recommend you to try the solutions I mentioned above.

~ MrJonton01

Greetings @AppleSan?

Could you maybe change language ingame and send new screenshots in English?
Also what version of the game do you have?
After you have answered this questions i might be able to help somewhat more.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

Thanks for all Help

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German