Invalid Accessory Problem

Rexotex

Question

Hey Guys, im sorry for my bad English im from German.

My Friend having a Problem, he cant join the Multiplayer, everytime he trys to connect on the Server he became this message: You have been kicked from the Server. Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Sorry, youre not a Game Moderator! (NetTruck)

He Installed ETS2 new but it doesnt helped him. Ich hope anyone can help us with this Problem. :/

11 answers to this question

Hi!, @Rexotex

The Red Circle is for the game moderator only.
An orange circle is for players.

For example:

ets2_20181001_002807_00.png

ets2_20181001_002817_00.png

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @Rexotex,

first of all, thanks to @mexiumut for advertising my name on second photo. Tell your friend to sell scout and then buy a new one without any customization. Drive it a little bit and then try to put everything on.

Best Regards,

WentworthHFD

Good evening to you my dear,

How is your friends problem going?

We are sorry to see that your friend is having some problems when it comes to using TruckersMP and connecting to our servers. However, I think the replies will be just perfectly enough to solve his problem and I hope to see your friend out on the roads of TruckersMP very soon! However, if his problem is still not solved, we need to know it so that we can continue searching for a solution to his problem. Contrary, we would prefer to hear that his problem is solved and that he has already made a return to the roads of TruckersMP, you should also inform us if the problem is solved so that our Support Team can work accordingly.

So, is his problem solved? Please inform us!

Kindest Regards,