Add "Vote this up" in suggestion forum

Grundii

Suggestion Name:

Add "Vote this up" in suggestion forum

Suggestion Description:

In the help forum there is already the function to vote up answers by clicking "Vote this answer up".

I think this could be added in suggestion forum. The text could be " Vote this suggestion up"

Any example images:

cIuXPJQ.png

Why should it be added?:

This already exists in the help forum & would nice for the Suggestion forum. I know that there are already the "Reputations" to "vote" but maybe user will rate up a suggestion but cannot do this as the player has already used all reputation points within the last 24 hours.

• Upvote 5

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

HI There, 

Sadly, on this occasion, I will have to reject your suggestion because of the following reason:

- In the help section, you can vote answers to a players question up but you cannot vote the main post up. It would be the same with the suggestions posts in this case. You could vote a reply to a suggestion up but you can't vote the original suggestion up. Also, You can just use the up-vote reaction for reputiation points 

IOTDqqg.png

//Rejected