A good "Dash Cam" Soft.

Alabastra

Question

Hi guys, im new here so maybe i post this in a wrong section, but i actually need help to find a good video recording soft, witch dosent take a lot of PC resources.

Its nice to have one, because i played for 3 days and there is a lot of idiots that do stupid things and get away with it because you dont have proof.

Thank you in advance :)

7 answers to this question

Hello @Alabastra,

If you have an Nvidia GTX 750 or above (GPU), you can download GeForce Experience which comes with Shadowplay. That's a great recording software that I strongly recommend.

Otherwise, I suggest you to download Open Broadcaster (OBS), it's also a good software to record your gameplay.

If you're not convinced by the two above, you can try Plays.TV.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KhaosHammer said:

Hello @Alabastra,

If you have Nvidia GTX 750 or above (GPU), you can download GeForce Experience which comes with Shadowplay. That's a great recording software that I strongly recommend.

Otherwise, I suggest you to download Open Broadcaster (OBS), it's also a good software to record your gameplay.

If you're not convinced by the two above, you can try Plays.TV.

Additionally, if you, @Alabastra, have an AMD graphics card (HD 7700-Series or higher), then you can use AMD ReLive, which would be the equivalent to Shadowplay.

~ MrJonton01

Hello Alabastra :)

If you have Nvidia graphics cars, I'd absolutely go with Geforce Experience.

But if you have AMD graphics card, you can also go with AMD Catalyst Control Center. 

Both of that software is nicely optimized and they work great. For last option, I'd not suggest, but still anyways, OBS. But OBS really ruins everything, it literally splits your FPS and makes games unplayable for LOW-end PC-s and also MID-ranged PC-s. If you have any additional questions about how to set up recording, you can just post it here, I'd be happy to help you.

Best regards, Mato <3

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png