Route advisor (HUD) mod in Multiplayer?

Dani30868

Question

I don't use nearly any mod, so I'm fine with that you can't use them, but the default Route Advisor (HUD) is very bulky and big. Is there a mod that you can use in Multi for this purpouse?

I use Hemil's Route Advisor mod(SiSL Edit) but I'm up for everything that's not the default one.

10 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Dani30868 said:

I have a built-in GPS in my truck, but I wanted to have this mod working in multi, but if it's not possible, I can live without it.

You can only use local mods that affect to your save game. 
It seems like mod you mentioned do not affects save edit, it just replace some base game (HUD related) files. 

So unfortunately, i guess, its impossible to connect this mod.

Hello @Dani30868,

I dont think there is a mod that is easy to install that changes the HUD/GPS, but you can hide the GPS by pressing F3 and F2 for HUD Mirrors.

I hope this helps and I wish you a warm welcome to the Forums.

Kind Regards,

NickThe0ne

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Modifications to your truck/game can only be added through save editing, all mods in the mod manager are disabled as soon as you start MP.

The only thing that can be done with save editing is changing trucks/trailers parts and anything that would be included in a save.

You can still use this in-truck HUD GPS, though:

Good afternoon to you,

Have the lovely replies the community has provided to you which can be found above this post helped you sufficiently?

We would like to know so that us, Supporters, can help you accordingly. We thank you for your cooperation.

Kindest Regards,

Hello, again,

Thank you for checking on your topic again.

I am very pleased to see that there is another topic that will go to the Solved Section rather than the Inactive topics section. So, thank you to you for informing us that your problem was solved in under an hour! Also, I would like to sincerely thank the community for their quality replies found above, they were very helpful and have helped yet another user. Now, as much as you have a great topic here in the help section, it is no longer useful in the open for discussion section of the Help Division. Since there shouldn't be a need for further replies, I will proceed with closing this topic and moving it accordingly. However, this does not prohibit you from creating future help section topics since you did an excellent job at maintaining it by viewing it quite often. Should you need personal help, we also have a Support System which you can contact in the future and us, Supporters, will be more than pleased to help you out. And who knows, perhaps I will be the one to claim your ticket!

if you have any questions or concerns regarding what I am doing to your topic today, please get in touch with me through the Forums by using the Private message function and I will help you out at the best of my capability.

//Locked and moved to solved.

Thank you everyone.

Kindest Regards,