The Rule Of The C-D Brussel Junction Needs To Be Understood

JoshyPlays

This Is A Problem That Needs To Be Sorted Out. Here Is A Diagram Of How It Is Supposed To Work.

Black - C-D Traffic Heading West - Has To Yield/Give Way To Blue

Red - C-D Traffic Heading East - Has To Yield/Give Way To Blue

Blue - Traffic Coming Off Slip Road - Has Right Of Way Over Red And Black

Green - Traffic Going Onto Highway - Regulations End For Green

Yellow - Normal Highway Traffic - None Of These Regulations Apply To Yellow

Pink - Yield Signs - Red And Black Have To Stop Here For Blue

Grey - End Of Regulations - None Of These Regulations Apply At This Point

I Hope This Is A Simple And Easy Diagram Which I Don't Expect To Be Seen By People But I Might As Well Mention It.

Brussel Junction Recommendations.png

What about people who reverse at 60mph then smash into 3 trailers & go flying through the air landing on a car on the opposite side of the road then another 4 people crash into them then another 3 people doing 90mph try & overtake at the same them & there is THE MOST HUGE HILARIOUS pile up ever?

If you're 15 & you have an orange pink & yellow striped S730 with 50 lights on, you don't give a shiney monkey's winkywonk about which lane to use :D.

^But In The Game, That's How It Works. You Can See Where Black And Red Are Going The Are Yield Sign Which Apply To Them.

On 9/30/2018 at 2:36 PM, DavinaETS said:

What about people who reverse at 60mph then smash into 3 trailers & go flying through the air landing on a car on the opposite side of the road then another 4 people crash into them then another 3 people doing 90mph try & overtake at the same them & there is THE MOST HUGE HILARIOUS pile up ever?

If you're 15 & you have an orange pink & yellow striped S730 with 50 lights on, you don't give a shiney monkey's winkywonk about which lane to use :D.

XD

I think the yield signs for people on the CD road are stupid because the CD road should clear first because there's so much traffic and a much bigger priority. Also in real life the off ramp has to yield not the people on the road already. I never yield for people coming off the highway because it makes no sense.

8 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I think the yield signs for people on the CD road are stupid because the CD road should clear first because there's so much traffic and a much bigger priority. Also in real life the off ramp has to yield not the people on the road already. I never yield for people coming off the highway because it makes no sense.

That's absolutly what i thinked too. I allways let some people pass there but i don't have to normally. The best thing you can do, is like this:sonderschilder-reissverschlusssystem-modellbeispiel-modell-reissverschluss-stauraum-nutzen.jpg.50d2808e076339641165286ccf39499e.jpg

If you have more questions for me, feel free to contact me. 

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it, thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

On 9/30/2018 at 1:20 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

What about players who drive like this? :D

ZW3rQW9.png

In real life, that is illegal, most of the times at least here in the UK. You are instructed and there are signs to turn either left or right. While technically legal on the C-D road, it would be a bad move to do that.

Greetings.

In my opinion one of the important things is to keep the intersections clear to minimize the risk of gridlocks 
And as that could potentially get the traffic to flow better from all directions.

Are you with me on this point or not i am interested in hearing let me know.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

@RichManSCTV,

I understand your puzzlement. From my driving experience in europe, it is quite unusual that a highway exit has priority.
In this particular case, maybe it is of higher importance to prevent a tailback on the highway, just guessing.
SCS certainly did not know before that this area would become the abyss to hell. :lol:

The main problem is that if two people on the black line yield to more than 2 drivers from both sides, or if a person (or two people) decides to turn left (green line) and there isnt enough room, the entire thing can get backed up and stuck. People on the black line can really only yield to 1 or 2 people during high traffic.

Gridlock happens so often here because of the unconventional intersection yielding.

I have seen it happen so many times...I yield for two people, the intersection is fine, someone forces their way in as I start to move, and then the intersection ends up gridlocked. Because there wasn't enough space for their trailer, and now theyre blocking the opposite lanes.

Archived